WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- For the purpose of the UNESCO NGOs Forum 2017, you will need to apply for a Business Visa.
- The passport MUST contain two blank visa pages side by side in order for the visa to be issued.
- A passport valid for at least six months. Final exit or exit/reentry visas are required to leave Saudi Arabia, and you will need six months’ validity to request such a visa. You should have at least two months’ validity left when you depart.
- For more detailed information, please reach out to the nearest Saudi Arabia Consulate or Embassy near you or visit the Saudi Arabia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs website or other visa service provider.
TRAVEL AND TRANSPORTATION
To and/or from King Khalid International Airport
- All arriving from outside Saudi Arabia should plan to arrive on Tuesday, 2 May 2017. Taxis from the airport to the forum venue, Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Center, should not exceed SAR 70 or around USD 20. Uber service is also available.
WHERE TO STAY
The UNESCO NGOs Forum 2017 will be held at Four Seasons Hotel Riyadh at Kingdom Center.
Participants can stay in hotels nearby the UNESCO NGOs Forum 2017 venue including: